You are not alone. Birthright is available anytime.
Birthright is open and ready to assist anyone needing a pregnancy test, guidance, or referrals. Birthright exists to help anyone who may be pregnant and concerned about their situation. We are open Monday from 10 am to 5 pm and Tuesday through Thursday, from 10 am to 4 pm. Same day and bilingual appointments are available, walk-ins are welcome. Appointments are also available at 4:30 and 5:00 Monday through Thursday when made at least a day ahead. We are open by appointment from noon to 2pm on Saturday, January 15th and 29th.
Call our offices at 432-332-0081. If you need immediate help after hours, call at 1-800-550-4900.
All of our services are free and confidential.
- Pregnancy tests and verification of results
- Referrals for prenatal care, housing, and other needs
- Assistance with maternity and baby clothes, and other practical needs
- Walk-ins are welcome, but only one person and their support person are allowed in the office at a time.
- We are continuing to wear masks as a precaution and will provide one for you.
- Please ring the doorbell for entry.
- Our office hours are Monday 10-5, Tuesday through Thursday 10-4. After-hours and weekend appointments can be arranged in advance.
Looking for information about our annual event? Find out more here!